TikTok is a very popular social media platform where people create and share short videos. But when you take a video on TikTok, it puts a special mark on it called a watermark. Most people don't like this tag and want to remove it from their videos. This watermark obscures important parts of the video, which can be frustrating.
But worry no more as there are many ways to remove the TikTok watermark. You don't need any special skills or tools for this. In this guide, we will discuss some easy ways to remove TikTok watermarks from videos. theseTikTok watermark removerwill help you check your video for spam tags.
- The best TikTok watermark remover online for quality results
- How to remove TikTok watermark in CapCut
Part 1. Best TikTok Watermark Removal Online for Quality Results
Now you canRemove TikTok watermark onlineuseeraser for lubricationWe highly recommend this great app for its excellent watermark removal features. Although it is currently available for iOS, Windows and Mac devices as well. Using the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and various customization options, AniEraser lets you edit objects, emojis, and even watermarks on photos and videos.
AniEraser is free, but you can make in-app purchases for just $39.99/year for some advanced features. Moreover, its one premium account can be used on all platforms like iOS, Windows, Mac and web browsers.
- Guaranteed to keep the original video quality. This tool removes unwanted objects such as logos or elements for a sharp, clean print.
- Prioritize the security of your files with SSL encryption. Provides the highest level of protection for your files during online transfer. Also, thanks to an automated process, all edited videos are removed from their servers within a few hours.
- AniEraser provides a 100% free watermark removal service. This helps you remove unwanted elements from videos for free. You can directly access and use this tool from any web browser.
Step by step instructions to use AniEraser in the most convenient way
Check out the helpful steps below to understand it betterTikTok logo removertool.
Step 1: Access the AniEraser online tool
First, check out the AniEraser online tool on your PC/MacBook or mobile device. Now find the highlighted "Upload Video or Photo" option and select it. This option allows you to remove unwanted elements from the video.
Step 2: Upload your TikTok video
After accessing it, upload the video file to the application interface by pressing the "Upload" button. Browse your device's storage to find and select a video to upload.
Step 3: Select unwanted objects
After uploading your video, find and click on "Add Region". Use this feature to mark unwanted watermarks in your videos. To start removing the TikTok watermark, press the "Remove Object Now" button. Once the process is complete, you can preview or download the edited video.
second part. How to remove TikTok watermark in CapCut
Closedis a great video editing app that many TikTok users love. It was created by ByteDance to help people create viral TikTok videos. You can use this app on both iPhone and Android platforms. CapCut is a special app because it allows you to do a lot of cool things in your videos to make them look better. When you use CapCut, your videos can look professional.
You can add different filters to change the color and atmosphere of the video. Also, if you want your video to look cool, there are filters that add a blue tint. Moreover, CapCut also allows you to add transitions between different parts of the video and remove the TikTok watermark for free.
- Control the video playback speed, from super slow motion (0.1x) to high speed (100x). Apply velocity curve to create dynamic effects in your clips.
- Export video in selected resolution. The HD video editor supports high-quality 4K 60fps export and smart HDR, making your videos look stunning on any platform.
- Access a huge library of trendy effects including Glitch, Blur, 3D and more. Enhance your videos with stunning visual enhancements.
Steps to remove watermark from TikTok video with CapCut
As you know, CapCut is a very versatile multi-user tool. However, when using this tool, you can follow these steps to get the desired result.
Step 1. Download CapCut and choose a TikTok video
Download and install the CapCut app from the Play Store or App Store. Then open the app and press the "+ New Project" button to create a new project. You can select multiple videos to edit. Here, tap on the desired TikTok video to add it to the app.
Step 2. Add your desired video to the app
Then click the "Add" button in the lower right corner. This will add the video to the editor where you can now see many different options. At the bottom left, click the "Edit" option, move the menu bar again to find the same option and click it.
Step 3 Crop the video to remove any part
Now tap on the "Crop" option and adjust the crop box for a specific part of the video to remove the watermark. When you're done, hit the "check mark" sign and select your video resolution in the upper right corner. Finally, click the "Export" icon to start exporting the video to your device. You can browse the gallery to find edited videos.
Part 3. Best TikTok Watermark Remover for Windows and Mac
Wondershare UniConverteris an amazing TikTok watermark remover software. Designed for Mac and Windows users, this feature-rich tool uses AI technology to quickly convert high-quality videos. UniConverter makes it incredibly easy to download and convert multiple videos at once. You can also select and customize the video format you want.
The software includes advanced AI features for video and audio editing. It ensures that your videos are converted without quality loss and works lightning fast.
- Convert DVD videos to various formats, including MP4, MPG and WMV. You can also convert them to an optimized device format compatible with Windows and Mac.
- Convert videos from your camera, phone, laptop or YouTube to stunning 1080p with Wondershare UniConverter. This tool also supports 4K editing, allowing you to work with Ultra HD content.
- It provides a convenient built-in video recorder to record online streaming videos. You can also use UniConverter to record Skype calls for later playback and video content creation.
Simple instructions to remove TikTok watermark or logo with UniConverter
Go to the steps below and learnHow to remove TikTok name from videoThe steps are detailed and easy to follow, even for beginners.
Step 1: Open the tool and import the video
Open Wondershare UniConverter and go to the "Tools" tab. Look for the "AI Lab" section and click on it to find the "Watermark Editor" feature. In the "Remove Watermark" tab, click the "Add File" icon to select and import the video you want to process.
Step 2: Select the watermark and remove it
To remove the watermark, click and hold the left mouse button. Then drag the pointer to create a frame around the watermark area in the video. Make sure the rectangle covers the entire watermark. Release the mouse button after selecting the watermark. Finally, click the "Remove Watermark" button to start the process.