ACIM Daily Lesson 75 The light has come.
Past Reflections on Lesson 75
Here comes the light.
1. Light is coming. ² You are healed and you can be healed. ³ The light is coming. ⁴You are saved, you can be saved. ⁵You are in peace and you carry peace wherever you are. ⁶Darkness, chaos and death are gone. ⁷ The light has come.
2. Today we celebrate the end of your longtime dream of disaster. ² NO DARK SLEEP NOW. ³ The light is coming. ⁴Today the time of light begins for you and for all. ⁵This is a new era, a new world is born. ⁶ An old pass without a trace. ⁷Today we see a different world because the light has come.
Maybe right now you think the light isn't coming for you. But the light is in your mind as always because you are who God made you. This is the true message of this lesson. You have light within you, and to experience the world in this way, you simply have to forgive the world of your divided mind. So today may be the day the light comes to you.
When the light comes in, more precisely when you turn to the light, you heal the separation, you heal. You will recover because we are all one and what is true for one is true for all. Darkness, chaos and death disappear in the light. In other words, there is no darkness in the light.
creation of the real world
3. Our practice today will be a joyful one in which we give thanks for the past and for new beginnings. ² The shadows of the past do not obscure our vision or hide a world that forgives us. ³Today we will embrace the new world we want to see. ⁴We will get what we want. ⁵ We will see the light; the light is coming.
4. We will spend a longer time of practice watching the world show us our forgiveness. ² This is what we want to see and only that. ³ Our sole purpose makes our purpose inevitable. ⁴ Today the real world joyfully appears before us, finally visible. ⁵Now that the light has come, we will see.
We have focused on forgiving what is not true in our hearts and we should. This is our way out of this hellish experience. But we must also remember the purpose of this work. Today we need to think about it. At the beginning of my studies, I became a good student of forgiveness, I learned to watch my own thoughts like a hawk. But in the process, I temporarily forgot the purpose of my work. It took me some time to make this change in thinking. This lesson emphasizes that purpose and invites us to look forward to it.
accept today's invitation
He also invites us to receive it. I believe students around the world are learning this lesson at the same time. I also believe that some will accept this invitation today. why not you why not me Jesus said our one goal makes our goal inevitable, so why not embrace it now? If you haven't given up on other goals, you may want to do so today. Make a commitment to total forgiveness today. In this way, you will bring the day of the coming out celebration closer. Remember, we get what we want.
I have forgiven the world
5. We don't want to see a shadow of ego in today's world. ² We see the light, and in the light we see the reflection of the sky all over the world. ³ Start a longer training session by telling yourself some good news about the release:
⁴ Light is coming. ⁵I have forgiven the world.
6. Don't dwell on the past today. ²Be completely open and wash away all past thoughts and clear every concept you have created. ³ Today you have forgiven the world. ⁴Now you can watch it like never before. ⁵You don't know what it looks like yet. ⁶ You just have to wait for it to show up. ⁷While you wait, slowly and with full patience, repeat several times:
⁸ The light has come. I have forgiven the world.
You may be wondering how it happened that yesterday you delved into history and found yourself in a situation where you are judging and complaining. Or maybe it just happened a few minutes ago. Never mind. It doesn't affect the moment in any way. Right now you can forgive the world and discover the light in your heart. Every moment is a new moment, and if we want it to be our moment of freedom, it is a moment of freedom. What is the real world like? Let forgiveness show you.
holy spirit never fails
7. Realize that your forgiveness gives you the right to see you. ² Realize that the Holy Spirit will never take away the gift of sight from those who forgive. ³ Trust that it will not let you down now. ⁴ You have forgiven the world. ⁵It will be with you while you watch and wait. ⁶It will let you see the true vision. ⁷ This is His will and you are united with Him. ⁸ Patiently wait for him. He will be there. ¹⁰ The light has come. ¹¹You have forgiven the world.
8. Tell him you know you can't do anything wrong because you trust him. ² And tell yourself that you are definitely waiting for the world He promises you. ³ From now on you will see something else. ⁴Light arrived today. ⁵You will see the world that was promised to you from the beginning of time, where the end of time is assured.
The Holy Spirit will never fail the gift of sight to the one who forgives. Oh my god how easy it is to achieve our goals. We just have to forgive, the real world is waiting to be seen. Perhaps you have seen it because forgiveness allows you to see it. You may feel joy rising within you for no reason, even though the world around you remains the same.
That's how I started. If I find judgment there, I continue to watch my thoughts and forgive as soon as possible. I'm glad I can do it now, even if I let the fear or guilt come up and be dismissed. No, it's not nice to be stuck in those feelings, but it's nice to feel them dissipate in the light of forgiveness.
rejoice in the power of forgiveness
9. The shorter training time will also be a nice reminder of your liberation. ²Remind yourself about every quarter hour that today is the time for a special celebration. ³ Thank God for His mercy and love. ⁴Enjoy the power of forgiveness to completely heal your eyesight. ⁵Believe that this day will be a new beginning. ⁶ If your eyes didn't have the darkness of the past, you wouldn't miss today. ⁷ What you see will be popular and you will be happy to continue today and forever.
10. Then say:
² The light is coming. ³ I have forgiven the world.
⁴ If you are tempted, say to anyone who drags you back into darkness:
⁵ The light has come. ⁶I have forgiven you.
11. We dedicate this day to the peace that God desires. ²Keep it in your consciousness and see it everywhere today as we celebrate the beginning of your vision and vision of the real world that has replaced the unforgiving world you thought was real.
Indeed, what we do is joyful, even if we don't always feel like it. Don't be discouraged if you sometimes feel like you're failing. Be patient with yourself and trust the Holy Spirit. I did it, and it paid off in ways I couldn't imagine. Allow yourself to feel the peace God wants you to have today. Let's celebrate the beginning of your vision. If you've made it through that beautiful transition where forgiveness is easy and always welcome, celebrate! It's me. I deeply believe that soon there will be nothing to say goodbye to.
Use Pathway to Light Insight in ACIM Lesson 75Click here.
If you find this content helpful, please share it on social media so more people can read it and learn from it.
What are the teachings of ACIM? ›
A Course In Miracles teaches that everyone is God's holy child. We are all equal. Even Jesus is our equal. ACIM teaches that the physical world we appear to be in was not created by God, but is an illusion of our own making.What is the meaning of ACIM? ›
A Course in Miracles (also referred to as ACIM or the Course) is a 1976 book by Helen Schucman. The underlying premise is that the greatest "miracle" is the act of simply gaining a full "awareness of love's presence" in a person's life.What does grace mean in ACIM? ›
2. Grace is acceptance of the Love of God within a world of seeming hate and fear. 2By grace alone the hate and fear are gone, for grace presents a state so opposite to everything the world contains, that those whose minds are lighted by the gift of grace can not believe the world of fear is real. 3.What is forgiveness quotes from ACIM? ›
“To forgive is merely to remember only the loving thoughts you gave in the past, and those that were given you.” “Love holds no grievances.”What is the golden rule of ACIM? ›
The Golden Rule asks us to engage in remarkably selfless behavior. It essentially asks us to treat others with the same regard, respect, care, and love that we ourselves want to be treated with.What are the laws of God in ACIM? ›
ACIM: God's laws are the laws of love. They do not demand; they give, guaranteeing freedom, happiness, safety. They give everything to everyone.What does ACIM say about salvation? ›
1. Salvation is a promise, made by God, that you would find your way to Him at last. 2It cannot but be kept. 3It guarantees that time will have an end, and all the thoughts that have been born in time will end as well.What does ACIM say about love? ›
1. Love has no different kinds; you cannot love one person one way and another person another way. 2. Love does not change with changing circumstance; you cannot love at times and hate at other times.What are the three types of grace? ›
It specifies three types of grace: prevenient grace, which is God's active presence in people's lives before they even sense the divine at work in their lives; justifying grace, through which all sins are forgiven by God; and sanctifying grace, which allows people to grow in their ability to live like Jesus.What are the three parts of grace? ›
Bishop Will Willimon describes grace as "the power of God working in you to give you a transformed life." We experience three kinds of grace in our life with God — prevenient, justifying and sanctifying.
What is the ultimate sin that Cannot be forgiven? ›
Graham: Only one sin that can't be forgiven is on God's list — and that is the sin of rejecting Him and refusing His offer of forgiveness and new life in Jesus Christ. This alone is the unforgivable sin, because it means we are saying that the Holy Spirit's witness about Jesus is a lie (see Luke 12:10).What does ACIM say about illness? ›
Sickness is a defense against the truth. 1. No one can heal unless he understands what purpose sickness seems to serve. 2For then he understands as well its purpose has no meaning.What does ACIM say about fear? ›
The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are trusting in your own strength. 2The awareness that there is nothing to fear shows that somewhere in your mind, though not necessarily in a place you recognize as yet, you have remembered God, and let His strength take the place of your weakness.What is the role of words in healing ACIM? ›
1. Strictly speaking, words play no part at all in healing. 2The motivating factor is prayer, or asking.What does ACIM say about sin? ›
1. Sin is insanity. 2It is the means by which the mind is driven mad, and seeks to let illusions take the place of truth. 3And being mad, it sees illusions where the truth should be, and where it really is.What are the three types of God's law? ›
Theologian Thomas Aquinas explained that there are three types of biblical precepts: moral, ceremonial, and judicial. He holds that moral precepts are permanent, having held even before the Law was given, since they are part of the law of nature.What are gods 6 rules? ›
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? None is good save one, even God. Thou knowest the commandments: Do not kill, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor thy father and mother.What are miracles according to ACIM? ›
A miracle is a correction. 2It does not create, nor really change at all. 3It merely looks on devastation, and reminds the mind that what it sees is false. 4It undoes error, but does not attempt to go beyond perception, nor exceed the function of forgiveness.What does ACIM say about anger? ›
“A Course in Miracles” states that anger is never justified. However, this does not mean we repress and deny our angry feelings.What are the seven ultimate sin? ›
They are typically ordered as: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.
What is the only eternal sin? ›
One eternal or unforgivable sin (blasphemy against the Holy Spirit), also known as the sin unto death, is specified in several passages of the Synoptic Gospels, including Mark 3:28–29, Matthew 12:31–32, and Luke 12:10, as well as other New Testament passages including Hebrews 6:4–6, Hebrews 10:26–31, and 1 John 5:16.What is the greatest sin according to Dante? ›
The sins of violence are organised into a hierarchy: sins of violence against others are held to be less grave than sins of violence against oneself; violence against God is the most serious of all the sins of violence.What does holiness mean in ACIM? ›
To be holy is to have a pure, untainted, saintly nature, a nature so radiantly pure that it partakes in the Divine nature. This nature inherently loves, blesses, and unites with others, and thus acts exactly like the Will of God.What is love vs fear A Course in Miracles? ›
Fear is a call for love.
A Course in Miracles teaches that you only ever experience two things in life: love and a call for love. Examples of a call for love include fear, judgment, worry, shame, anger, grief and pain. The Course states, “attempting the mastery of fear is useless.